Make-up is something that goes side by side with fashion – and is my second passion in life that I could not live without!
Lately I’m obsessed with dewy, extra-highlited and minimalistic look with one strong accent – either eye liner or lips, which is always look perfect and timeless,no matter what’s the occasion.
When choosing make-up products, I always stand by cruelty-free ones!
You can easily check if the brand you love is cruelty-free by visiting PETA (People for the Ethical Treatment of Animals) website. (LINK)
I personally rely only to that website, as I find it most trustful and genuine and extra easy to work on!
Products I used:
TooFaced Born This Way Foundation in Porcelain
Tarte Shape Tape contour concealer in Fair Neutral (as eyebase as well!)
Iconic London Illuminator in Original
TooFaced Chocolate Soleil Matte Bronzer (used as eyeshadow as well!)
Hourglass AMbient Lighting Blush in Luminous Flush
NYX Love You SO MOCHI Palette in Sleek & Chick
- Moisturize hardly before applying your makeup – always! I usually put abnormal amount of moisturizer or a tiny bit organic hemp oil and wait till it’s absorbed, usually 15-30 mins. I tell myself I’m multitasking and prepare breakfast, coffee or I’m snacking during waiting.
- First liquids, then powders – never other way around!
- Apply your foundation with brush and blend concealer with wet beauty blender – after that press that beauty blender all over your face to blend foundation even more.
- When applying a liquid highlighter, put it on the tip of your hand and blend it slightly (still on your hand) with clean and wet beauty blender, then start applying. Putting it straight on your face (like they do on Instagram), can cause overdose, patchiness and difficulties with blending. Unless you want to take a risk, or you simply like patchiness and blending your cheekbones to death. No judging.
- If your skin is oily like mine, don’t apply highlighter on your nose – nature will do it itself.
- You can use concealer on your lids as base. In both scenarios set it with transparent eye shadow. Blend bronzer you used into the creases to add some definition and blend, blend, blend. Apply shimmery eye shadows in the centre of your eye lid with the tip of your finger with taping motion.
- One layer of mascara for natural effect. More for extra effect.
- I’m always having a hard time with my lips, so my main tip is to take your time. And don’t do it in a car.
- Brush out your eyebrows before applying any product. I’m naturally blessed with mine, and enjoying their natural look so I can’t help you with any more tips regarding product or technique. I just brush them and leave them as they are.
- Don’t overdose setting spray. It’s just waste of product. If not sure, read directions. Usually it’s ‘mist face two to five times’, and believe them, it works just enough.
- Blend till it hurts (your wrist, not face), if you want to get that effect:
PS: Links above are not affiliate links, meaning I don’t get any £££ of you clicking them. I just simply like sharing my fav products and tips. And I just started my blog this year, so… I wish.